Saturday, December 4, 2010

Results of UFC 121

Hello, I am going to talk about the results of UFC 121. I am very happy with the results of UFC 121. I think that this is one of my favorite UFC events ever! The fight that I really wanted to see was Ryan Jensen vs Court Mcgee. Court used to be one of my friends and my old MMA teacher. He is now in the UFC because he won the competition to get in the UFC. I sometimes see him at the gym, but not very often. At the beginning of the fight it looked like Jensen was winning, so I got kind of nervous. Jensen got slower, so Court beat him in the second round, and took him down at the last second. Then the third round he took him down, beat him up, then got him in an arm triangle which forced Jensen to tap out. Court got his record to 13 wins 1 loss.

The other fight that I was excited about was Brock Lesnar vs Cain Velasquez. I thought Cain was going to win even though Brock was way bigger. I saw that Cain actually beat the tar out of Brock, and he did it very fast. He beat the champion in the first round. I think that people will not beat Cain for a long time. He is going to be one of the best fighters ever! There were a lot of other fighters that I liked. They also won, which made me happy. I hope that my friend Court,can win some more fights!

This article has been viewed 27 time(s).
Article Submitted On: November 06, 2010


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment